Tuesday, September 29, 2015

DECLARE IT, DECREE IT, RECEIVE IT by Linda Patterson



My KINGDOM people, as we are walking together and I show you your destiny, as a Kingdom seeker you must expect the words that you speak to have POWER and AUTHORITY.
When I speak to you about an issue that you have been praying for and interceding
about, and I give you the nudge, DECREE it, DECLARE it. Declarations are powerful in the SPIRIT REALM for you are making a bold statement. My angels hear you, all of Heaven hears you and the kingdom of darkness hears you. Back up these declarations with strong faith, move forward and believe for the outcome. I am with you, I speak through you.

Be careful not to let doubt and unbelief enter in. Stand strong My MIGHTY WARRIORS of FAITH and POWER.


No comments:

Post a Comment