Monday, September 21, 2015

FROM THE DESERT TO YOUR DESTINY by Doug Patterson



Today, I set before you clear direction for this is the time and season to go to the extreme. Give Me the highest of praise. Do great exploits as you release your faith and put it to action. This is a season of crossing over as, you come out of the desert and go into your destiny of living in the Promised Land.

Many are building sand castles and pretending that they are in My realm of glory; as a result they have been fooled, causing compromise.

As you raise up a standard of excellence, it will enable you to shake off all weariness. Walk away from what you currently believe to be the position that I have aligned you for, and step forward. Don't quit until you have found the water, which is your Jordan and as you cross over, you will enter into a land of plenty.

I am preparing a City of Refuge for you. It has four gates; North, South, East and West. Towers of intercession are already built and they are filled with My glory, for they are My lighthouse of blessing. You will ascend into the Prayer Tower, and from there you will have vision and insight into the majesty and the glory that surrounds you. This is a day of acceleration, and the gates are wide open. I have posted angels to protect you, lead and guide you along the many paths that I have ordained you to walk.

Be of good courage! Come out of the desert and come into your destiny. I have set a feast, a table of celebration within your City of Refuge. The dinner bell has rung!


No comments:

Post a Comment