Friday, September 25, 2015

A Dream and another Prayer for Kim by Leslie Sears


Last night, as in all previous nights since the enemy's attack against Kim, I prayed for a dream about him and his future as Yahweh's prophet.  The Holy Spirit answered my prayer.  I saw Kim laying in bed, with his right boot sitting on the floor next to him.  I then saw Kim in a very lush, green place with a lot of trees - laughing and talking with his family.  My interpretive skills are limited, but this is what I think it meant: Kim always speaks of "boots on the ground" - specifically, in Israel.  I believe that the right boot was waiting for him to experience complete restoration of the right side of his body, and that after he was able to step into that boot, he was then able to resume his life with those he loves.  ..I remember reading about a little boy who was taken up into Heaven.  In Heaven, he saw a room filled with body parts that were being distributed by angels to people on this earth.  There were eyes, ears, brains, arms, legs, kidneys, hearts - everything that people need for healing their specific ailments.  So, again - in the All Powerful name of Yeshua, I ask you, Lord, to dispatch your ministering angels to Kim, that they would shrink any residual swelling in his brain, and replace whatever his body needs with brand new parts, so that he will be able to step into his boots and march boldly into Phase II of his calling.  I speak against and bind the spirit of discouragement and depression off of Kim, Jane, his family and his team - and speak life, hope, and a total bodily and spiritual resurrection over Kim. .. Another thing that came to me is that it is likely that Kim's head was shaved when he underwent surgery.  I (prayerfully and humbly) reminded the Lord that Kim is not Samson: He has not given himself over to any evil person, entity, or purpose.  His focus has always been on our Lord and Saviour, Yeshua; his goal consistently to comfort, pray for, and provide wisdom and insight to others (whether individuals or countries); and his purpose is grounded in the Word.  Therefore, I believe and declare a supernatural acceleration of Kim's participation in Phase II of his calling, that he will quickly don the mantle of his new and glorious future.

1 comment:

  1. I COME INTO AGREEMENT WITH YOU LESLIE.....SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE.....AND THIS AFFLICTION WILL NEVER REPEAT ITSELF IN THE NAME OF AND BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS......AMEN

    ReplyDelete