Friday, September 18, 2015

Will You Go by Glynda Linkous


Most of America does not believe My judgment is coming – here or in the hereafter. My heart is grieved for those lost in darkness, and bound up in sin by the enemy, deceived.

I am grieved they do not see My likeness in the earth and recognize the truth in My Holy Word.

I shall greatly bless those who lead lost souls to Me in this dark time especially. I shall empower you with a strong anointing to witness of Me even to those you have never met, and to those who will accept this commission, I will grant your heart’s desires.

Go forth, My people – Go forth and be My lights in your dark world – your brothers and sisters are lost and crying in the darkness. They seek truth, but know not where to find it.

Will you go for Me?


Jeremiah 1:7-8
7 But the Lord said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak.
8 Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the Lord.

Matthew 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Galatians 6:9  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Mark 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Matthew 28:19-20
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.


Romans 1:16  For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

No comments:

Post a Comment