Sunday, September 20, 2015

Miracles in Mombasa by Jim Rowh



Dear beloved:  Thank you so much for your prayers and support.  I am near Mombasa on the coast of Kenya, I have been preaching in house fellowships the last two days after arriving here by bus from Mumias.  The word of God goes forth with power, power to save, power to heal, and power to deliver.  I have prayed for many in the last two days who have been afflicted with all kinds of infirmities.  Many here have illness and pains, while doctors and medical care are in short supply.  This afternoon three ladies who were prayed for yesterday, came forward at the meeting and told of miraculous healings that the Lord Jesus had given them.  And today many more came forward for prayers, including a man with a brain tumor that had caused his eyesight to fail, as well as a young boy about ten years of age who was very weak, and I believe likely has HIV. But I am expecting God to do even more for them and many others in the days ahead, as I will be preaching tomorrow in a church in the area, as well as conducting meetings next week.
The Lord is keeping me in good fashion as He alone knows the needs of His servants.  I am in a beautiful private villa, on a large estate just a short walk from the Indian Ocean.  It is very beautiful here, with all the canopy of tropical trees, and the fresh ocean breezes blowing in to take away the afternoon heat.  The estate is also home to chimpanzees and birds of all descriptions.  When taking a walk this morning, I was reminded of the scripture from Psalm 37:29 The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell in it forever. When taking territory from the enemy, God gives us the spoils of victory!
This area of Kenya is predominately muslim, but the Lord has brought me here to decree and declare over this area of the country, that He has given the nations to Jesus as His inheritance.  Many in the muslim faith are seeing Jesus in dreams and visions, pray with me that many will come to know Him as a result of this trip.  Just today I met a young muslim man named Juma while walking on the beach: he allowed me to pray with him that Jesus, the Son of the One True God, would reveal Himself to Juma in a personal way.  Pray that all the muslims in the coastal region of Kenya will come to know Jesus as Lord!
May God bless you today as you pray.  In Christ, Jim   Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654  501(c)3

 Paypal at  www.gathertheoutcasts.com      email: pureprairie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment