Monday, September 28, 2015

Prophetic Word by KJ

Thus Saith the Lord;          September 2, 2015

    My beloved people, and indeed you are beloved by Me.  I know you are very aware of that.  You need to be aware of My love for it sustains you, both spiritually and physically.

    The more time you spend with Me the stronger you will be.  The terrible times you have entered now will call for the strength that I bestow upon My own.

    As you spend time in My Word, your peace will grow and you will remain calm in all situations.

    As  you watch those who do not belong to Me literally lose their minds you will be able to help many of them.  I will tell you when you must obey.  Be ready.  Be listening for My command.  If you obey Me you will be able to save many.

    Thus you will truly be My beloved


Sent by Harrietta

No comments:

Post a Comment