Sunday, September 27, 2015

I have set you as a watchman by Deborah Waldron Fry




You, Beloved, are My Child and My favored one.  I have set you as a watchman at My gates.  Wait daily at MY doorposts and incline your ear to hear what I would say to you.

For in My Words are found LIFE and Light.  Listen to what the Spirit is speaking.  He is speaking comfortable words to you, words of peace and strength, and not of evil.
I awaken you each morning and open your ears to hear Me.  All the treasures of wisdom and knowledge are found in Me.  Ask, and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock, and the door shall be opened.  Your Teacher is with you always.
I will tell you of things to come.  Do not fear, Beloved.  When you are uncertain, wait and listen for My Voice.  Your ears will hear a word behind you, “This is the way, walk in it,” whenever you turn to the right or to the left.
Call on Me and I will answer you and show you great and mighty things that you know not.  Trust Me, Beloved. I will not let you fall.  I will take you by the hand and guide you into all truth.
“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you,”   John 16:12-14.
“Blessed is the man who listens to Me, Watching daily at My gates, Waiting at My doorposts. For he who finds Me finds life and obtains favor from the LORD,”   Proverbs 8:34-36.
“Call to Me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know,”   Jeremiah 33:3.
“Morning by morning He awakens me; He awakens my ear to hear as those who are taught,”   Isaiah 50:5.
“Let me hear what God the Lord will speak, for He will speak peace to His people, to His saints,”   Psalm 85:8.
“My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me,”   John 10:27.
“He, your Teacher will no longer hide Himself, but your eyes will behold your Teacher. Your ears will hear a word behind you, “This is the way, walk in it,” whenever you turn to the right or to the left,”   Isaiah 30:20-21.
“But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you,”   John 14:26.

~Deborah Waldron Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment