Thursday, September 24, 2015

More Testamonies from Mombasa by Jim Rowh



Dear beloved:  This boy in the picture above was delivered from insanity at the Mumias crusade in 2011. I inquired about him this year and he is still doing well..  Bwana a Safiwe!
More testimonies coming in from the meetings in Mombasa.  The man with the brain tumor and blindness who was prayed for reports that the pain in his head has gone down and he is also starting to see light and images.  His sight is coming back, pray that the Lord will finish the healing!  Another lady called who had been prayed for, she had not slept at night for one year.  She was working during the day and was slowly going mad from lack of sleep.  After receiving prayer, she slept for the three nights before we left Mombasa.  Praise God that Jesus gives rest to all who are weary and heavy laden!
I am now in Mwea, Kenya for a few days of meetings with pastors and church leaders.  I will give them a message tomorrow that the Lord has given me about how the enemy will try in the future to destroy the saints in Kenya.
I will also be meeting at the end of the week with the student leaders of the Kesha planned for October 2. I am still about $500 short of the funding needed for the Kesha, I am responsible for the musicians, instruments, snacks, and security.  I am trusting in the Lord that He will provide, as this meeting is a powerful way to intercede for the country and protection from the terrorists who plague Kenya. In 2013 the Lord had me with students in Kenya for an all night Kesha on the night before the Westgate Mall attack.  I beleive the prayers laid down that night helped to minimize the disaster at Westgate. October 2 is at the end of the Feast of Tabernacles, the Feast of Ingathering.  Pray that many come to the Lord at the meeting.

Thank you so much for your prayers.  God bless you, in Christ, Jim            Gather the Outcasts, Box 92, Norton, Ks. 67654 501(c)3    Paypal at www.gathertheoutcasts.com       If you receive this email from a forward link and wish to be on the email newsletter list, email me at 
pureprairie@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment