Monday, September 21, 2015

Still Waters by Glynda Linkous




Beside the still waters. So many of My children are weary from the world’s cares, and weary in their souls from the enemy’s attacks on their lives, but I desire to lead them beside the still waters.

As you sit quietly and think on Me, My Presence permeates your soul, and calms you. I grant My peace to all who make time for Me in this way. The still waters of peace gently flow, lifting the cares of the present world away from you.

Come, My children, and partake of the peace I have provided for you and rest your weary minds in My Presence.


Psalm 23:2-3
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.



Philippians 4:7  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment