Sunday, September 27, 2015

Prophetic Word for October 2015 by Rene Picota

I hear the Spirit of the Lord saying this October mantles
and anointings are falling from the sky. I am pouring out
a fresh anointing for the harvest. I am raising up
evangelists in this hour who will equip the saints to run
into the harvest fields. It is time to bring in the
harvest. It is time to win souls. Many have asked for the
fire of My presence. As you ask and become a living
sacrifice I will pour My Spirit out on all flesh. I will
fill those who hunger and thirst after My Spirit says the
Lord.

As you step out by faith the anointing will envelope your
life. As you minister, a strong cloud of My glory will
surround you. My glory will rest upon your life. Many
will not even be able to stand around you says the Lord.
I will visit many during this season. I am anointing My
church afresh says the Lord. You cannot operate in what
you had. There is a fresh oil I am releasing for your
next assignment. There is a new way I want to show you.

The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and
to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that
they may have it more abundantly. -John 10:10

In the Spirit I saw the number 10. Immediately John 10:10
came to mind. The life-giving presence of Jesus is
available to all who will receive it. You will live and
not die. You will declare the works of the Lord. You are
the head and not the tail. You are above and not beneath.
No weapon formed against you will prosper. If God is for
you, then who can be against you? You are an ambassador
of Christ Jesus!

Arise My child! I have called you for such a time as
this. Get ready for a mighty visitation. I feel the
anointing like electricity as I write this.

Receive the anointing right now in Jesus name!

Special Anointing

The Lord has released a special anointing upon our
ministry. It feels like a fresh wind has filled our
sails. There is such refreshment, joy, blessing, and
prosperity. This anointing is not for ourselves but to
bless the body of Christ. Thank you beloved partners and
supporters of this ministry. I pray that the same
anointing that rest on my life and ministry will overtake
your life in Jesus name. May you feel the anointing
strongly as I feel it now in Jesus name.


https://youtu.be/0ZoOsNpw8jY
Set Our Sails! 

No comments:

Post a Comment