Saturday, November 14, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe


There are many that have been overwhelmed by the onslaught of circumstances, tests, and trials, that have come upon them this past year. I would like to magnify these words once again that they have been sent by the enemy to cause discouragement, disillusionment, and despair, in hopes of wearing you out and causing you to let go and give up. Whatever you do, don't quit, because for you the best is yet to come. I will uphold you by the right hand of My righteousness, I will not let you fail or fall. My promises to you are, yes and amen. I am not a God that will lie and that can not perform His Word that has been spoken to you. Call upon the power of My Spirit that lives within you and stand erect like the powerful one that I have called and anointed you to be, there is more in you than you have even seen. Speak now to your circumstances, even in your weakened state, and My Word will tear down the mountains that have been erected against you. For My dear child, it is not by your might or strength, it is by the power of My Word. I will not stop until I have perfected you and you see Me on that day that I have prepared for all that have finished their race and course that I set before them. For I have prepared for you the best, and the most grand reward for all that you have accomplished in My name. Though for you it might seem small and insignificant, I measure and weigh things done in My name, much differently than men. Did not I say that even if you give a cup of cold water in My name to a disciple that you will receive the 'a reward? And did I not say that he that receives a prophet in My name shall receive the prophet's reward? So My child, keep running the race that has been set before you, you will win as long as you endure to the end.

I will give you a resting place, a time away, a time to gather your breath, in order to be ignited afresh and anew. Do not be weary in your well doing, and do not measure your well doing according to the standards of those around you. I see all that you have done as a labor of love in My kingdom and I have set My seal of love upon you for your work of love. I know how you have stood against all that was evil and unholy. I know every word of encouragement spoken and every gift given, I have seen the times when you neglected yourself in order to provide for other, your selfless acts and display of love when no other eye beheld it. I did. I have perfect accounts of all things good and bad. I will say to you My loved one that I Am pleased with your diligence and persistence for the Kingdom, and the love of the Body of Christ. Be encouraged, and speak to yourself, when no one else has a song of praise, know that I sing and dance over you with strong declaration. Rejoice and be glad for the enemy persecuted My prophets and saints of old and great was their reward, and so shall yours be too. You are my jewel and I Am delighted with you.

"He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward. And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward." (Matt. 10:41-42)
"And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him." (Mal. 3:17)
"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord." (1 Cor. 15:58)

No comments:

Post a Comment