Friday, January 1, 2016

SPEAK AS THE MOUNTAINS DRIP WITH TRUTH by Stephen Hanson





29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in
pieces?  Jeremiah 23





"For as many that are called, they are also chosen from me, says the Lord. They are chosen to
speak for me; to speak as the mountains drip with truth. To speak as the waters rise and fall.

These are those that I called from the foundation of the world. But some shrink back in fear,
and don't fulfill their calling fully.

But, I will choose another. For my word must be spoken, says the Lord.  It must go out with
a resounding sound into all the earth.

For those words will triumph against the enemy.  Those words will break the chains of those
hidden in darkness.

And they will produce a fire that is ignited. It cannot be held within your breast.  Those words
will go around the globe. They will give direction and hope to many.   They will signal my coming,
and they will prepare you for the days ahead."



Stephen Hanson
www.stephenhansonprophet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment