Friday, January 1, 2016

WHERE HAVE ALL THE TRUE MESSENGERS GONE? by Stephen Hanson




19 Thus Samuel grew and the Lord was with him and let none of his words fail. I Samuel 3




"Where have all the true messengers gone, would say the Lord?  Where are
the Moses' and where are the Jeremiahs'?  

For have their words been silenced?  Have their mouths been muzzled?  For surely I would
speak in this hour. Surely, my words would not return to me void.

There are many that presume to speak for me. These are those that wag their tongues and
speak words from their own spirits. But my true messengers speak a word in and out of
season.

For would you 'soft-peddle' the truth?   Would you speak only what others would 'want' you to
say?   For many have itching ears in this hour.  The hour is late and they aren't even aware of it.

But when the mountains fall into the sea, and the rivers overflow, will you be ready?   Or would
you rather have heard the soft words from others?  

Don't muzzle those who speak the truth.  Don't silence their words, for they are mine alone.
For all that speak for me may be ridiculed and forsaken, but they are mine, says the Lord."


Stephen Hanson



Stephen Hanson
www.stephenhansonprophet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment