Friday, March 4, 2016

CONDUITS OF HIS GLORY by Elaine Tavolacci


As Spirit filled believers, The Lord has given us the privilege and the honor to be carriers of His Glory.  We are living in a season where everything that can be shaken is being shaken. Nevertheless, as believers, we should not be moved by what is happening in the natural because we are the people who are going to release His Kingdom to this earth as it is in heaven.  We are coming into a time when the body of Christ will demonstrate the Kingdom of God around the world just as it was in the book of Acts.  We are the conduits of His Glory.
The Lord says, no matter how things appear to be in the natural, you shall see My glory return.  Just as in the days of old, I will pour out My Spirit once again.  You will see wonders in the heavens above, and signs in the earth below.  As you observe the days getting darker, I will raise up people to be My Light bearers to annihilate the manifestations of the kingdom of darkness.  I am about to release My anointing in an unprecedented way.  As the darkness increases, you will also see My Glory accelerate beyond what you have ever known.  You have been chosen as carriers of My presence to release the atmosphere of heaven wherever you go.  As I said in My Word: I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh, your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.  I am seeking those who will be conduits and advance My kingdom with great exploits.  As you continually refresh yourself in My presence, the gifts that I have imparted to you will be cultivated.
In this season, many will have Spiritual encounters that are uncommon to man.  As you allow Me to transform you, you will mature and develop into My image.  As you allow Me into your churches, you will receive a new and fresh outpouring.  Don't resist nor quench what I am doing.  Don't settle for less than what I have for you.  As you nurture and protect that which I have placed on the inside of you, you will be able to discern My ways.  As you come before Me in prayer and fasting, I will equip you for the days ahead.  You will understand how to encounter Me through an intimate relationship as you read My word, stay steadfast in My word, intercede for others and pray in the Spirit with perseverance and determination.  You will then discover the valuable treasures that I have placed on the inside of you.  As you come before Me with great expectation, stand confident knowing that you will surely see My goodness prevail in the land of the living says the Lord.     

John 14:20. 
In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you       

2 Corinthians 3:18  
But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2 Corinthians 4:6- 7.  
For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment