Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Down Time by Glynda Linkous




Some of My People are in a season of down time. You are waiting for your next step up to a new level in your work for Me, or for instructions on how to begin your work.

Open your eyes and ears, for I am beginning now to instruct you. I am staring to take you higher. Walk in your integrity and cling to that which you know to be right, that you may accomplish all that I set before you.

I have given you the power to overcome and come up higher.

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.


Numbers 13:30  And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment