Saturday, September 5, 2015

Prophetic Word by Debra Lowe



As the new year begins My children will begin to shake off the grave clothes that have covered them. Clothes of weariness, discouragement, hurt, fear, and doubt. Fresh, new, and creative ideas will spring forth from the well of life that dwells within them. There will be renewed zeal for Me and My ways in their hearts. This will be like perfume to those who are desperate for true living, attracting all who want genuine love. Others will be repelled because you will speak, and act for Me, it will be from My love, but My Words will not placate. Truth will cause a transformation, not always easy to be digested. So stand as My representatives from the Kingdom, this is the highest call of all. There is great rewards for you as you run with Me. We will go into My fields and see that they are ready for harvesting, souls are worth waiting and working for. I have come to give life and many have scattered these seeds of real life in lives all around, I have given My own a heart to be sensitive and ready to harvest. They understand that some plant, others water, and others harvest the same seed, knowing that it is the kingdom harvest.

The days are fast approaching and you will walk in your boldness and not fear any news that you hear. My news will be paramount on your lips. Therefore you will go forth and advance the Kingdom, you will not be confused because of outside circumstances. Clouds are clearing away, vision is clear, steps that I have ordered for you will be easier to see. You will be able to run, making up lost time. You know that the earth is Mine and I have laid aside riches for these times for Mine. Come and receive all that I have kept for you. You will represent well for I have fully equipped you to do all that I have ordained. Do not fear, be bold, I Am your reward, and your rear guard. I protect and provide. There is no lack for all who put their trust in Me.

"The LORD recompense thy work, and a full reward be given thee of the LORD God of Israel, under whose wings thou art come to trust," (Ruth. 2:12)
"As the cold of snow in the time of harvest, so is a faithful messenger to them that send him: for he refresheth the soul of his masters." (Pro. 25:12)
"For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish. To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?" (2 Corin. 2:15-16)

No comments:

Post a Comment