Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Treasury Of Heaven For The Head Of The Year by Dr Theresa Phillips


 

  





I saw again this morning a huge treasure chest .. 
Jeremiah 15:13
"Your wealth and your treasures I will give for booty without cost, Even for all your sins And within all your borders.
I am causing this chest to Produce 30 /60/100 fold return on your faithfulness and your loving kindness toward others says the Lord.
The Lord says in September I will begin to exchange your doubt into faith;
The wealth of the wicked is stored up for you because you have invested in My Presence ...I WILL TO HONOR THAT!

For I have seen the trials surround you of what you have been passionate about for YEARS ... Yes I have seen them tried and tried again.
Now I will open to you from a hidden treasure chest in the heavenly realm. One of gold and silver. The latches are made of sheep skin. NO sound will emerge to let you know the chest is open. Softly it will open and you will suddenly see it come to pass!
Inside this rare treasure chest are destinies and purposes and plans... for a New Beginning ... Yes it's always right to have a new beginning ..Says the Lord This is why its called head of The Year..
With My own hand I will dispatch Revelation for the purposes of: 
New Inventions
New Doors
New Regions
New Alliances 
New Sounds 
New Prayers
New Purposes
New Homes 
New Garments 
New FAVOR 
A change has come to happen in this Season of New ... 
Have I not said in the midst if trial I will be your strength and your guild?
O my church I adore you ever so much! I long for your strength to be returned.
Fear is being exposed so you might see the faith I have placed in you.
As beloved David danced in the face of discouragement and mockery and ridicule I ask you to Dance. Move yourself to a place of commitment and resolve to be who I called you to be...Can you see it now... a gilded box i shall place before you with my will and testament handed to you NOW. 
The treasuries of "mercy" that I have already shown you will not only increase, but will be A FRAME of safety... For as I the Lord your God have given you mercy, You must show mercy. As Mercy is released my Spirit to forge in you a new hope for a future and destiny says the Lord.
Psalms 145:9 The LORD is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works. 



Dr Theresa Phillips
www.PraiseMinistriesChurch.com
If you make a leader better than yourself you have done well 

No comments:

Post a Comment