Sunday, September 6, 2015

Your Time Has Come by Glynda Linkous


A dark and terrible destiny awaits America. Once the Land of the Free, now the Land of Anything Goes. America, once a joy to Me, you have become a filthy stain of sin on the world I created. I have watched for years as your cup of iniquity filled up.

I can delay judgment no longer. You pridefully refuse to turn from your wicked ways. Like a shameless harlot, you flaunt your sins around the earth.

You are no longer My own. I cast you out.

Your time has come.

I recorded a special episode of Wings Radio about America in the middle of the night because I just could not go to sleep until I recorded it. The Lord gave me this word right after I recorded it. Here is a link to that episode:


Genesis 15:16  But in the fourth generation they shall come hither again: for the iniquity of the Amorites is not yet full.

Proverbs 1:26  I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; 

Jeremiah 2:23-25

23 How canst thou say, I am not polluted, I have not gone after Baalim? see thy way in the valley, know what thou hast done: thou art a swift dromedary traversing her ways;
24 A wild ass used to the wilderness, that snuffeth up the wind at her pleasure; in her occasion who can turn her away? all they that seek her will not weary themselves; in her month they shall find her.
25 Withhold thy foot from being unshod, and thy throat from thirst: but thou saidst, There is no hope: no; for I have loved strangers, and after them will I go.

1 Kings 14:24  And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the Lord cast out before the children of Israel.


Ezekiel 34:1-8

1 And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?
Ye eat the fat, and ye clothe you with the wool, ye kill them that are fed: but ye feed not the flock.
The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered.
My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them.
Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord;
As I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, 

No comments:

Post a Comment