Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Reach Out by Glynda Linkous


I was worshiping the Lord, and I saw great dark clouds covering the whole earth, great panic, and terrified people. Only the Christians were calm. I sensed a great storm, but could not see what kind, or where it originated.

The storm approaches, My children, but you need not fear. Abide in me, and all shall go well with you.

Reach out to those you love now, those who do not know Me. I give to you now a special anointing to reach them and others who are lost. Speak to the darkness around them, and command it to recede in My Name, and it will obey you. Seeds planted now shall return a great harvest of seeds – go forth and plant, My Bride! Do your works now while there is time, for the night quickly approaches.

Hold fast to your faith now, and take care that no man deceives you.


John 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

John 15:4  Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

Luke 8:11  Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Matthew 24:4-7
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

1 Corinthians 6:9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Ephesians 5:6  Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
Hebrews 10:23  Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Matthew 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

No comments:

Post a Comment